Selection Laurence Feraud Cotes du Rhone 2015
Please, please, do not do anything other than imagine how happy you are going to be when this shows up....but after you savor that thought…..GO IMMEDIATELY to the website and lock this down...the easy-drinking, spicy Rhone wine from the rockstar woman winemaker that is Laurence Féraud of none other than the legendary DOMAINE DU PEGAU!!
(go, go, we’ll wait. You need to act first, read later, as this incredible deal is $10. $10!!)
OK, all set? So, Domaine du Pegau is a FORCE in Chateauneuf-du-Pape, and this Cotes du Rhone is made in a similar style Pegau is famous for: traditional styled, layered and earthy wines that reflect the land in which they come from. “Selection Laurence Féraud” consistently delivers outstanding value and some of the best wines in the region, but at OUR PRICE?? C’mon!!
SPICY is really the main driver here --- there is lip-smacking red fruit and wonderful, earthy toasted peppercorns, anise, fresh raspberry and leather….it’s medium-bodied, effortlessly-drinkable and a TOWERING, amazing bargain today!! Back up the truck!
Free ground shipping on 6 or more bottles.
- Country: France
- Region: Rhone
- Appellation: AOC Côtes du Rhône
- Blend: 80% Syrah 20% Grenache
- Varietal: Syrah, Grenache
- Vineyard: 50% of the fruit was sourced from Jonquière (stony plateau near Orange, in the Vaucluse department), with the balance sourced from Saint Michel d’Euzet (Vallée de la Cèze, in the Gard department). Stony, clay/limestone based soils. Vines average 45 years in age.
- Farming: Yields of 3 to 3.33 tons/acre.
- Winemaker: Laurence Feraud
- Aging/Cooperage: Unoaked
- Alcohol: 13.50%
About The Producer
Your daily purveyor of fine wines.
We’re wine drinkers, collectors, and part of the global wine trade. Mostly, we are totally stoked to bring you incredible juice at the best prices we can possibly obtain, every day.
Sign Up for FREE